Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself to you all!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Introducing myself to you all!

Hi Everyone,
    I am the owner or a darling CKC Ruby called Maxie who is six yrs.old. My previous Cavvies were Toby a beautiful Blenheim and Louix a Tricolour, whom I still miss so much even after two years has passed. Am thinking of searching for a Black and Tan companion for Maxie as I think he would benefit from some canine companionship, even if he does seem to enjoy being 'The Boss ' since being the only one. We love to go to a secluded beach round here for long romps, but Maxie is not into actually getting himself wet, so no swimming!!
    So look forward to chatting with you all and hope you will bear with me until I find my way round, as I am a novice PC user. Best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Hello and to Forum
    Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there to the boards....hope you enjoy
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much. Really loving this forum, seeing your adorable dogs and of course reading the amazingly helpful topics. As soon as I can familiarise myself properly with this PC I shall set about putting Maxie's photo up.

Post Thanks / Like

greetings and welcome,

I can sympathise with you and the PC novice thing I am hopeless with computers myself. I've made a few mistakes but thankfully I think I am getting the hang of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and to the forum. Look forward to seeing pics of your pooches.

As for being a computer novice.............. always remember the UNDO button and you'll be fine
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

looking forward to seeing photo's
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adorable doggies!

Thank you and I really love your doggies. Where did you find such beautiful dogs? I feel so concerned about searching for a Black and Tan as companionship for Maxie as there is so much bad publicity about uncrupulous breeders. How on earth does one know who to trust now or am I just over-reacting?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot for the confidence boosting mail! Love your photo. I love all dogs, but this breed is to me so very special. Will work on photos and hopefully eventually manage it!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you and I just love your doggies too. I am soon to search for a Black and Tan as companionship for Max, but I'm dreading the long process, owing to the knowledge that we now have of all the uncrupulous breeders out there. It is a huge concern to me, but I guess with intensive research I shall get there.