• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Cathryn

He can be aggressive, though he's much improved. He's a thief and it's a battle to keep him out of the food sack, when the pantry door is opened. He even empties shelves so he can reach the worktop. He has a piercing shriek of a bark. He shreds the mail/newspapers, if I don't get time to shout 'mine'. He gets so excited, sometimes that he nips and it hurts. he can read my mind; no sooner do I think to groom him, cut his nails, bath him, he goes into his crate and closes the door, then growls , if I try to get him out. He doesn't like the nextdoor neighbour (The others don't but they ignore him) and shrieks at the man, every time he sees him. He steals knickers and socks, either sucking them soggy or into holes-Now, he even steals a sock and then taunts me with it.................on and on

I'm sorry Barbara but I can't help but smile at your description of Teddy.I can just picture you racing to the hall door shouting "Mine!"
He sounds like SUCH a character, bless him :lotsaluv:

Back