• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tarmac - he was quite a cutie

simonrickell

Although he is no longer with us - thought I would share Tarmac's puppy pics. Taken in 1995. We lost him in 2005.
Being our first dog he has a special place in our hearts.

img791.jpg

and here he is again

img779.jpg

Hope you like
--------------------------------------
Simon & Shirley

Tarmac was a lovely little fellow, bet you miss him loads?:luv:
thank you for sharing the lovely pics of him!

lisa

What a lovely lad he was, love the windswept look in the last pic, as Pauline said, do you have any of him when he was older? Daft question really, bet you've got loads! :lol:

OK, some more photos, by popular demand.:)
You're in luck - some of these are pre digital camera - and this weekend have just finished scanning all of our other photos - over 2000 of them - phew.:D

He looked good even after he lost one of his eyes!

And some of these should be going onthe golden oldies really.
tarmac_199.jpg
tarmac_216.jpg

tarmac_093.jpg
tarmac_080.jpg

tarmac_021.jpg
our_dogs_055.jpg

hols_117.jpg
hols_049.jpg

Losing Tarmac was the hardest thing I have EVER had to deal with. He was a REAL King and he knew it. Bless him!

Sure did. He was the start of my drawings which I had pretty much stopped after school.
He just had the one eye at the time - but looks great to us.

Also, my drawing skills have improved alot since then - so may have to do him a better one. (Shirl will probably nag for one!:rolleyes:)

Willow and Guinness also have theirs on our gallery wall at home.

tarmacpencil.jpg

Thank You so much for sharing, what must be for you, incedidbly special memories, of a wonderful boy!! He looks a wonderful lad indeed and your love for him shines through in these beautiful pictures of him!

Put some of them in the Golden Oldies as well?

Thank You so very much for sharing your very special boy Tarmac with us, I truly wish I could have had the honour of meeting him! :lotsaluv:

that is a really good drawing, can see similarities to Amber`s face in there, will have to get you too do my two, A lad who works with me do`s caricatures is doing one of my girls for me will have to post it when I get it.

Oh wow!! Tarmac was an adorable picture but what an incredibly handsome boy he grew into. I just love you drawing of hime. That was just beautiful!!

Back