• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barkley's Home!

What a Beautiful Puppy, Debby!

Wow, the pictures are so great....Barkley is soooooo cute!! I think puppies of this breed are perfect. Rudy is very similar, except he has had a few accidents. He goes everytime we take him out, which is about once per hour, but sometimes it's just not enough! Rudy does sleep for 8 hours at night and holds it.

Also, on Saturday I found a Natural Pet Store and bought Rudy a Merrick Flossie. He LOVES it! I'm glad to see that Barkley has one too!

Your new baby is beautiful....enjoy him!

Mike

Congratulations! Debby, those pics are just wonderful. I loved the one of Barkley in the Giant Schnauzer crate :rotfl:

Oh, thank you!!! He went to my vet this morning for a get-to-know-you visit as he is current on shots and weaning. The vet pronounced him as perfect and beautiful and he said it's obvious that he has been well cared for from birth. He forbid me from letting Barkley near any other dogs until the next visit, in two weeks. Not a problem (and now I'm seeing why the fenced yard is so good, no other doggies can come up to him.)

We also stopped by the doggy daycare near work, Camp Canine, to find out about registering him for a one-day-a-week visit after he's fully inocculated. There is a 5-year-old Blenheim who comes in there daily, named Snoop, and they said another baby Cav comes in once a week...I'll try to find out what day so that they can play together.

Then, we dropped into The Doggy Store which is a local fancy dog stuff emporium where we bought more Flossies and some other chewies.

Of course everyone at the vet, the daycare, and The Doggy Store made a big fuss over him, some people simply taking him right out of my arms to give him a hug and a smooch!!! He is LOVING it!

I'm back to work tomorrow. :( But coming home mid-day to feed and walk and LOVE him up! :)

Debby:

Barkley must be getting on your nerves by now. You know that as soon as he really drives you totally nuts you can just drop him off at my house! (Yeah, right! In my dreams)

Honestly, he is so cute. I love the pictures in his cap! He looks all ready for the park.

Julie, ha ha, nice try! :p

He just gets cuter by the minute!! I was looking at the pictures I took of him on Friday and I could swear he is bigger today! I look forward to his playing with the Z-team, but the vet said he can't meet any other doggies until he has his final shots in a few weeks. It will be so much fun!

Back