• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly is here to visit!

Bruce H

Holly is here to visit for a couple days. She is the puppy with half a mask in my bathtub avatar. She is just as cute as ever! I know she is not correct, but she has always been one of my favorites. I just can't help it, she's so unique. There is definately something to be said for unique.

She immediately made herself right at home. On my lap! She is Cavalier through and through. Her parents have done such a great job of raising her. I just love it when pupies we have bred come to visit. So here she is:

1496647633_77ad89e83a.jpg

And a larger pic of her as a small pup with the others in the bathtub:
377818089_5373d29a48.jpg

Oh she's adorable Bruce!! :lotsaluv:

There is something extra special about the clown faces don't you think? :lotsaluv:

I'll be honest; she's the one that caught my attention and when I was showing my mom the picture I pointed her head out and said "I'd choose this one first; guaranteed to have personality!" :p

oh isn't she sweet Bruce? I know it's not correct but the uniqueness is so appealing...

OMG. She is adorable. Such personality just oozing out of that sweet little face!:)

What a sweetheart.....how could you NOT love that face !!!!! Judy and Dixie

It's great to see her again! That puppy line-up pic is just the best ever -- i'd love to see them all lined up as adults. :)

I like the oddly marked ones too. It's funny how you first look for a cavalier with great markings... then quickly you want the funkiest ones. :lol:

That really would be a great picture if we could get all the adults lined up in the same tub for a picture. Every year we talk about doing a puppy reunion for not just them, but all our puppies, but it just never seems to work out. Someday we are going to have to start planning way in advance and just DO IT!

It's great to see her again! That puppy line-up pic is just the best ever -- i'd love to see them all lined up as adults. :)

I like the oddly marked ones too. It's funny how you first look for a cavalier with great markings... then quickly you want the funkiest ones. :lol:

Holly is so cute! I love her pretty and unique little face. I'm glad she came back to you for a visit.

Soooooo Cute.

Bruce, what a great treat to see her again. She caught the attention of everyone here as a pup.

Thanks for this update and picture on her.

Really sweet girl.

Holly is so beautiful Bruce. Are all the pups nearby? I bet you'll have a huge crowd if you host a reunion party!

Back