Thread: Took This pic today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Took This pic today

Emily is Not scared of this swan at all
    she scares the life out of me when she barks at the swan and doesnt listen to us!
    and the swan isnt scared either
    i just took a quick snap of her, and then put her on a leash.
    i know that Emily would not hurt the swan, but i know the swan will hurt emily

Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)

Post Thanks / Like

How Brave Emily is!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh Emily!!
    You just gave me goosebumps!! I have a young Tri girl here called Chloe, we were off down the towpath a couple of months ago when they had their 4 baby cygnets, well Chloe spots this swan and stands up to it, swan hisses at her and Chloe decides that growling back is a good option I ended up having to practically run half a mile down the towpath with her and 3 other dogs whilst this swan is swimming along behind us, wings half up and hissing like crazy! I can honestly admit to being extremely scared as my OH is a keen fisherman and one of his mates got his leg broken when a cobb swan attacked him!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like an inquisitive Cavalier
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathryn View Post
    Ooh Emily!!
    You just gave me goosebumps!! I have a young Tri girl here called Chloe, we were off down the towpath a couple of months ago when they had their 4 baby cygnets, well Chloe spots this swan and stands up to it, swan hisses at her and Chloe decides that growling back is a good option I ended up having to practically run half a mile down the towpath with her and 3 other dogs whilst this swan is swimming along behind us, wings half up and hissing like crazy! I can honestly admit to being extremely scared as my OH is a keen fisherman and one of his mates got his leg broken when a cobb swan attacked him!!
    Lol bad Chloe, thats exactly what emily does lol!
    Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)