• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

from scrumpy jack 12 week yesderday

scrumpyjack

:dogwlk:Went for my first big outing at the south of England show ground, i had a lovely time, and so many nice new friends, a special hi to lily rosie and sidney pups i met all cavalier pups like me 2 rubys sisters and lily and rosie and just older than me at 16 weeks and sidney at 20 weeks a handsome bleinhem and if i see them i will like to ask them over to play. it was a long day and i fell a sleep many times and had to rest up in the arms of mum & dad, then had lots of loving from all those nice people and had to say hello to everyone they must have come to just see me and i got so excited. Im nearly recovered now and look forward to the spring fair.

Hi, sounds like fun! What is Scrumpy's birthdate? Barkley was born July 8 and I think they are really close to the same age!

Golly!! You were a busy young man weren't you!! No wonder you kept having to have a nap! :slp: Can't wait to hear all about your next adventure!!

Thanks for asking! He is such a precious wee boy! I took four days off work to be with him...I'm at work now and missing him SOOO much!! How is your adorable little guy today?

It seems that Barkley is six days older, how cute, they will be growing at the same time!

Back