• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gentlest product for cleaning ears and eyes?

Clairelou

I'm looking for recommendations with regard to gentle cleaning agents for eyes and ears. I used to use vet prescribed 'logic' to clean ears and dampened kitchen roll to clean eyes. Any suggestions, I've heard Liz Earles eyebright to be recommended by vets????

Last month at vets for smudge's boosters I felt ashamed.Yes I replied of course I clean his ears. Well try using this was her reply as she did them and oh the muck I felt I neglected him. Made by Derma Pet I bought it.....MalAcetic Otic I must admit he loves it and his ears are lovely.His eyes I do the same as you. I did ask the vet and it seems I do something right as she said they were gorgeous.Didn't make up for my shame over his ears though.
smudge's mum xxxx

Hi!

I use a mild dilution of warm water and salt on the eyes and diluted witch hazel (50/50) for the eye's although salt water can also be used on them as well!!

Back