Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Kong time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Celticharmony View Post
    What an adorable little dog, but if you will excuse what is probably a really daft question, what is a kong? Have never seen one of these. Have lived abroad for many years, so maybe missed out on them, so would love to be enlightened!
    It's just a kind of dog chew, with a hole in the bottom for cramming with treats for the dogs to dig out, our 3 love them, and they come in a wide range of sizes
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot. Will seek them out in my local pet shop, but up to now have not seen them here yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shippers View Post
    What treats do you use inside the kong?
    there was no treats inside the kong when we took the pic, but normally some JWB biccies or cubes of cheese, sometimes mashed up carrots

lisa
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Megan is a testament to your incredible love and devotion! This truly is a "Happy Ever After" story and she looks so incredibly well and content with you! Has it really only been 4 months? I joined around the same time as you did and it seems to me that you have always had her, yet I know the story behnd her and how she came to you, amazing eh?!!! Keep up whatever you're doing, because that lady is THRIVING on it, I know the answer already though!! LOVE, pure and simple!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathryn View Post
    Megan is a testament to your incredible love and devotion! This truly is a "Happy Ever After" story and she looks so incredibly well and content with you! Has it really only been 4 months? I joined around the same time as you did and it seems to me that you have always had her, yet I know the story behnd her and how she came to you, amazing eh?!!! Keep up whatever you're doing, because that lady is THRIVING on it, I know the answer already though!! LOVE, pure and simple!!
    Thankyou so much Cathryn for your kind words, we have been so lucky with the support and good wishes from everyone here, we are truly grateful to everybody