• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

It's Kong time

Rj Mac

:luv:Just caught a sneaky pic of Megan and her kong....

Megsandkong.jpg
[/IMG]

Dn't know if you guys can quite make it out, but her coat is really starting to come back in now........and she's really fluffing up :luv:

Awww she is sooo cute!!:luv: :luv: She must really love the kong, well not the kong the food inside.:D
Yerh, Megans coat is beautiful and fluffy. She is a real cutie.:)
Very detrmined to get the food out of that kong.;)

She looks brill and so happy, she's really settled in these last few mts - its like she's alway been there, she's so lucky to have found you :flwr:

What a cutie. Her coat is gorgeous. How old is Megan now? Sally is 8 months and her coat is starting to grow longer. We recently bought a kong for Sally and the special biscuits to go inside but they fall out too easily. What treats do you use inside the kong?

What a cutie. Her coat is gorgeous. How old is Megan now? Sally is 8 months and her coat is starting to grow longer. We recently bought a kong for Sally and the special biscuits to go inside but they fall out too easily. What treats do you use inside the kong?

Thankyou, we're not 100% sure on Megs exact age, somewhere between 4 and 5, she's been with us for just shy of 4 months now,

What an adorable little dog, but if you will excuse what is probably a really daft question, what is a kong? Have never seen one of these. Have lived abroad for many years, so maybe missed out on them, so would love to be enlightened!

What an adorable little dog, but if you will excuse what is probably a really daft question, what is a kong? Have never seen one of these. Have lived abroad for many years, so maybe missed out on them, so would love to be enlightened!

It's just a kind of dog chew, with a hole in the bottom for cramming with treats for the dogs to dig out, our 3 love them, and they come in a wide range of sizes:)

Megan is a testament to your incredible love and devotion! :lotsaluv: This truly is a "Happy Ever After" story and she looks so incredibly well and content with you! Has it really only been 4 months? I joined around the same time as you did and it seems to me that you have always had her, yet I know the story behnd her and how she came to you, amazing eh?!!! Keep up whatever you're doing, because that lady is THRIVING on it, I know the answer already though!! LOVE, pure and simple!! :lotsaluv:

Megan is a testament to your incredible love and devotion! :lotsaluv: This truly is a "Happy Ever After" story and she looks so incredibly well and content with you! Has it really only been 4 months? I joined around the same time as you did and it seems to me that you have always had her, yet I know the story behnd her and how she came to you, amazing eh?!!! Keep up whatever you're doing, because that lady is THRIVING on it, I know the answer already though!! LOVE, pure and simple!! :lotsaluv:

Thankyou so much Cathryn for your kind words, we have been so lucky with the support and good wishes from everyone here, we are truly grateful to everybody :luv:

Back