• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

nana9596

I have been lurking around for awhile and feeling guilty. So here goes. I live in Salem Virginia with my husband and Chloe, a wonderful, 8 month old Cavalier. This is our first Cavalier and we love her. Our last doggie was a beagle who recently died at age 15 1/2. We retired here in the Roanoke Valley about 6 years ago. Our hobby is our 3 grandsons who also live here. We spend most evenings and weekends at ball games, with Chloe by my side of course. I have been visiting this website since I got Chloe about 6 months ago and really enjoy reading the board posts. I am on here just about every day. Thanks, Sally

Hi Sally and welcome! Lots of nice folks, great advice and support, and fun here. Oh and lots of puppy pictures!!! :luv:

Me Again

Maybe I was a little hard on myself - I did register months ago but never introduced myself - was I a lurker :confused:? Thanks for all the welcomes!

I did register months ago but never introduced myself - was I a lurker

:lol: No, I would consider you a board member who enjoyed quietly participating. Some like to just read, others post now and then, and some post a lot (and a few are obsessive! :lol:) -- all very welcome. :)

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all about Chloe, and obviously seeing lots of pics :snap: :snap:

:mexwav:icon_welcome Sally! So glad you are here! As you know we love pictures! Chloe :snap:, please.

Hi Sally, nice to have you with us. It sounds like you have a wonderful & full life there. Lucky Chloe, getting all those fun outings.

icon_welcome

Back