• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The morning stroll

Rj Mac

Just took a couple o pics this morning, please excuse the black marks along the bottom of 2 of them, think I had my finger over part of the shutter :eek:

Lucy...
rest4.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs and Jake...
rest3.jpg
[/IMG]
And all 3...
rest2.jpg
[/IMG]
Probably about the last sunshine we'l see for a while :lol:

:w*w:Megan's coat has really come on! She's looking fantastic! It was a lucky day for her the day you took her home! Obviously Lucy and jake are gorgeous also! :)

Great pictures! Your trio is gorgegous. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry about the last of the sunshine. If I could I would send you some from Miami. :snap: maybe?

Thanks guys, here's Megs this evening.....
Yawn.jpg
[/IMG]

Hah......it's my sofa Dad :slp::lol::lotsaluv:

She looks so cute lying there on that last pic, lovely photo's of your walk this morning your trio are lovely

Great Pics!! Megs looks so relaxed in the last pic, sleeping off the results of her walk no doubt! Have to admit to having a soft spot for this girl, her coat is really coming in nicely now!!

Back