• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Parents Got a Puppy!

KingstonsMom

My parents adore Kingston so much, but of course I won't let them have him! Instead, they decided to get a CKCS of their very own!

Meet Lewis.......He's sort of a busy little puppy, so it's hard to get a nice photo of him. As you can see, he's already very spoiled and loves his purple bunny. I believe Kingston is trying to steal the bunny in that last picture.

1507398335_f1d9d68f45.jpg

1507407113_a105078bd6.jpg

1508222932_1e2c0411e3.jpg

1508186230_6b61c7b13b.jpg

Oh Lewis is adorable, is it just me or is there mischief in those eyes.:rotfl:

Congratualtions to your Mum and Dad.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Lewis looks like he's going to be a real hearbreaker! :lotsaluv: And now Kingston has a playmate when you go round to visit too!! :paw::paw:

Awww so cute!!!!!! He looks like such a sweetie! Congrats to your parents! My parents also adore my two and I WISH they would get a Cavalier too...no luck yet.

That purple Bunny.....we have 5 ot 6 hanging around here...they are Molly & Max's FAVORITE stuffed animals. I am thinking of buying a couple dozen just in case they stop making them...they are just the perfect size. Usually Molly will grab an arm or leg and Max will grab an arm or leg on the other side and walk around the house holding on to the same toy....very cute.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Lewis is a very cute puppy and I believe he will be a very handsome dog before too very long. Congratulations to your parents.

Congratulations to your parents on a beautiful little guy. He is so cute and mischievious looking, in fact very like my Loui when he was a puppy. Wish you all lots of fun times together.

Back