• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

THFC1882

Hi all at Cavalier Talk.

I'm new here just registered a few days ago. I joined here as I'm expecting to have a pup within the next few weeks :rah::rah:and to be honest that time cant come quick enough.

I thought it would be a good idea to come join here to read up on information and post questions when i need help.;) Since i have never had a pet before i thought it would help me, when i need questions answered, and who better to ask than experienced cavalier owners/breeders on this forum.

Hope to see you all about the forum :D

icon_welcome

Lot of experienced owners and a few good breeders here too able to offer advice on puppies! Also you can use the Search function (top bar) and many topics will have been discussed and can give you instant answers. Also, I advise getting this book now as it will help you now what to expect and set you off on the right foot:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Before-Afte...3444649?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192191088&sr=1-3

Also from Amazon, order Shirlee Kalstone's book on housetraining as it is a great resource!

We will look forward to pictures! :)

thank you for your welcome Karlin. Also thank you for recommendations on the books.

As for the pictures, i cant wait to take them and show them off, i love taking photos and from what i have seen on the forum already, these dogs love being photographed :D

thanks again

icon_welcome to the Cavalier Talk community. There is lots on information on this site as well as people who are well versed in the caring for the amazing little Cavaliers. My name is Julie and I am owened by a collection of Cavaliers and corgis. The five of us can't wait to see pictures of your furbaby and read all sbout the fun the two of you share.

Couldnt help but notice your Tottenham login name! Fellow supporter here!

Is your puppy going to have a suitably "Spurs" name?

Is your puppy going to have a suitably "Spurs" name?

Well i had came up with the name lilly (as in lilly white) but that's the best I could come up with. Once my other half figured out the reason behind lilly that idea was scraped :mad: lol..

I think we will have to choose from either Summer or Candi now as that's the ones we've come to agreement on :rolleyes:

Thanks Julie for your welcome, I too look forward to sharing photos and stories that will come from the new member of the family, it cant arrive quick enough

I wanted to call our puppy Berbie but other half is a West Ham fan and wasnt taken at all. I nearly got him to agree to Teddy but we decided on Chester at that last moment!

Welcome by the way..... this is a great forum. Dont know how I would have coped without it to be honest! Look forward to seeing some pics.

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all bout your new addition (whatever name you go for in the end!) Hope to see lots of pics :snap: :snap:

Welcome from another spurs fan (4th generation ) but I live near the other lot.:mad:

Still make sure my SiânE is dressed in the right colours. Her harness is navy blue with silver and a bright yellow ribbon so she looks the part.:D

As to names, seeing where your manor is you could always nickname her 'flower' for Blanchflowericon_whistling

Back