• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger's Reunion Party

Ginger's Mom

Our breeder is moving to another state so she wanted all her "grandchildren" to get together one last time... Not everybody could show up but we had a wonderful time. Here are the pictures described by Ginger herself:

"Hurry up, Dad! We're gonna miss the party!!"
e57609a5.jpg

"Everyone, say hi to my butt"
5adaf5dd.jpg

"These are my biological parents. Left is Arthur, my dad, right is my momma, Abby.
Who do you think I resemble the most? I have no clue."
c69a90bd.jpg

"This is Uncle Wilson. He's the best uncle one can ask for!"
cbdd9285.jpg

"This is Auntie Lucy. She's doing a high-five with my human dad Tim. Auntie Lucy is a half Cavalier and half.. uhm...Japanese Chin?!?"
30c29c73.jpg

"On the left is my baby sister from another litter, Waffles (a member on this forum). Isn't she so cute?"
f4fa1a19.jpg

"This is my human sister Avery. I'm so happy to see her again!!"
4a43f09e.jpg

"This pic is from our last get-together but I wanted to throw this in. It's a pic of me and my brother (from the same litter) Toby."
59c77196.jpg

"That's all, folks."
1a52552e.jpg

We had such an amazing relationship with our breeder and we will miss them so much. They only lived an hour away from us so we visited them frequently. I know Ginger really enjoyed seeing her "original" family and especially had so much fun playing with her momma Abby. They'll surely be missed!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Beautiful photos....so nice to meet up with relatives... Ginger has a big beautiful family! (loved this photo of her parents)

Excellent pictures!! I love Ginger's little hat! And how fun to have a picture of her mom and dad side by side. Looks like you had a great day!

Looks like the party went really well and you all had a wonderful time, you come from a beautiful family Ginger! :lotsaluv:

Back