• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Time for a new THEME! Slipper feet..the hairiest and scariest!

Okay, your question about whether this was a bad theme made me pull out my camera and pose my little grinch footed boy!

Jake

DSCN0539.jpg

Now THOSE are some GRINCH FEET! You go, Jake! :rah::luv:

Cathy those are lovely slippers ;) I just had Dylan's pads trimmed this morning. They didn't touch the slippers, very happy at how neat they did it. It only cost £4

Last edited:
Those are some slippers Jake:)

This is Rupert's scary feet - he was a little embarrassed by them! We had a foot of snow in the garden at the time...

DVD-T-1-Rupert00118.jpg

Ok this one is a bit of a cheat, using one of my Photoshop pictures. As the original was slight out of focus I couldn’t use that one. :eek:

And as I tend to keep SiânE feet trimmed, I don’t have that many photos of her slippers and most of them tend to be a whiteout with the flash. So I hope this one is ok?

siane01.jpg

He doesn't LIKE it but thank goodness he tolerates it. And luckily, I got used to a lot of brushing when I had an Afghan hound, but I still don't do it enough.

Thought id enter Mollie,as shes only just 15 weeks shes not got much slipper fur yet but i thought id still enter her(hope its ok)

Does my bum look big in my puppy slippers???
HPIM1296.jpg

Sorry about the bottom shot its the only time i could get her paws lol

Look at Those Huge Tootsie!

Ziggy Feet!

ZiggyFeets2.jpg

So how can such a cute little doggie have such big feets!

I'm loving all these crazy feet! They're all adorable and furry, but the big question is this: Do your babies' feet smell like Fritos? Or Cheesy Wotsits for those UK folks?
41763434_6bf600d296.jpg

I don't know how you guys have the camera ready at the opportune moment to catch such great photos! I've missed many good ones just in a couple of days of having Armani but the camera is never by me or he gets up when I get up!
I had a furry paw pic but it was blurry :(

Back