• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to our kids...Eddie,Lola and Loki

adam53

Say hello to Eddie, an 18 month old tricolour with blue eyes, Lola, a very sleepy 14 month old blenheim and our latest addition Loki, the 8 month old American Akita and he's just a big teddy bear!

S5001092640x480.jpg

Old Blue Eyes Himself!

S5001082640x480.jpg

The whole pack (and Tony the Turtle hiding in the tank behind them)

EddieLolaLoki.jpg

Eddie, Lola and Loki visiting our friends in Portlaoise

Loki.jpg

Loki after a swim on our hols in Co.Clare this summer

EddieLola.jpg

Eddie and Lola after a swim on the same trip

S50009742592x1944320x240.jpg

Lola's one and only action shot (she normally sleeps lol)

S5000909b1550x1944320x401.jpg

The 3 kids and my arm during our camping trip

Last edited:
Hello!!!!! Thanks for sharing your photos with us! What pretty eyes Eddie has! Beautiful dog family you have :)

Wow!! lovely furbaby family you have there :luv:
Loki is just gorgeous; he looks a bit like a panda and oooh so cuddly :lotsaluv:

What a gorgeous group of dogs!! Lola is so sweet, I love Eddie's blue eyes and Loki is just stunning. Now, if he's only 8 months old....how big will he get?? :yikes

Wow, fantastic pics, you have 3 stunning dogs.....Loki is just gorgeous.....he's HUGE.....look at the size o his feet....wow!!!!!

All 3 are gorgeous, I especially love Lola's action shot and I have never seen so much white on a tri's eyes before it is unique. One of my favourite things about dogs is their paws and adore Loki's they are huge, he looks so cuddley, I bet all the dogs kept you nice and warm whilst camping. :)

Wow Ive never seen a cav with blue eyes before- eddie is stunning! As of course are the other 2 as well. And wow is Loki Enormous!!!

What a truly beautiful family of dogs and how contented and happy they all look together. How lucky they are to have such love and care. They must have so much fun together.

They are all really lovely! :) I have never seen a cavalier with blue eyes and he's very striking; wonder what the genetic reason for that is? Wonder if any of our breeders have heard of a blue eyed cavalier before?

I never heard of a blue eyed cav myself but we fell in love with him as soon as we saw him! His eyes were a darker shade of blue when we got him, they've lightened considerably since then. Evrybody still comments on them though when they see him and of course he loves all the attention :D And for anybody who was curious as to Loki's size when fully grown; he'll weigh approx 40-50kg and hell be at least 26-28 inches tall to his withers. These are the normal ranges but his Sire was way bigger than normal so I'm presuming he'll be bigger than the norm too :xfngr:, he's already bigger than any other akita's I've seen his age :D

Eddie's blue eyes are beautiful. The rest of your crew is great looking, too. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Back