• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Muddy Buddy

Mycavyangels

dogs001-4.jpg

dogs012.jpg

dogs046-1.jpg

dogs048-1.jpg

dogs058-3.jpg

dogs059-1.jpg

dogs067-1.jpg

Suzanne, Buddy looks like he has gotten a little dirty. :lol: Has he been jumping in all the puddles?

I wonder how Buddy is going to feel having another GIRL cavalier. Does he act possessive of Emily & Rosie? Now with Roxy coming, he will have a little harem.

Suzanne, Buddy looks like he has gotten a little dirty. :lol: Has he been jumping in all the puddles?

I wonder how Buddy is going to feel having another GIRL cavalier. Does he act possessive of Emily & Rosie? Now with Roxy coming, he will have a little harem.

Yer Buddy loves to jump in the muddiest puddles, not the clean ones:lol::lol:
erm no he isnt really possesive of emily & rosie its more the other way round:lol:

Cute.....he may be muddy, but he is still a beautiful dog !!!!!! Judy and Dixie

Wow! I just so adore Buddy. What a hansome little guy. Just looking at him makes me long all the more for my own little B&T which I am patiently seeking at present. I have to reduce my search of breeders to Ireland as I am simply not fit enough since a back injury to travel to UK. I am sure I shall eventually find him. My son lives in London and has offered to do a search of breeders for me, but I have declined as I feel the visits to breeders to be an important task which I have to undertake myself. I fortunately have a nephew who also breeds here and is familiar with some reputable breeders, so hopefully one of them may have a dog for me in the not too distant future. In the meantime I keep looking at yours!!!!! with sheer longing I may add.

It's nice to see an England football shirt get dirty icon_whistling

Shame our boys don't play as hard. :-|

Ha ha - it doesn't look like the shirt helps much! I bet he was just as muddy underneath it as he was on the outside! :D

How can such a drop dead gorgeous boy care so little for his appearance. Oh well, its probably better that he is "all boy." I just wonder how long it took to get him cleaned, dried and brushed out again. The amount of work simply boggles the mind!

Back