• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy age 1

PamH

Maddy age 1 - Photos Fixed

The photos are a little late. She was one on September 1st. But hope you enjoy them all the same.

1567355457_7c7c53051a.jpg

1568239920_a7016a126a.jpg

1567354971_9d3202962a.jpg

Last edited:
Pam, the pics aren't showing up.

I cannot believe Maddy is one year old already. :rah:

P.S. I'll be visiting my friend in Cape Coral again this coming January. She & I both have January birthdays and have decided to celebrate them together each year, now that she has moved to Florida. Will you be there then?

Last edited:
Pam, the pics aren't showing up.

I cannot believe Maddy is one year old already. :rah:

P.S. I'll be visiting my friend in Cape Coral again this coming January. She & I both have January birthdays and have decided to celebrate them together each year, now that she has moved to Florida. Will you be there then?

Charleen, thanks, I have fixed the photos now. I will be in Cape Coral on the weekends in January. Maddy of course is there all winter with my husband! If you are there and would like to visit I would love to have you and your friend over for cocktails!
Pam

Pam, the pics are there now! Maddy is so cute in her b'day hat.

I'll PM you the details of the weekend I'll be in Cape Coral.

LOL. she doesnt look too impressed! :)

Happy birthday. Her ears are growing nicely! Nicer than my dogs! (he's 13 months)

Back