• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy update

Bruce H

Am I ever bad at taking pictures and updating!! Anyway I have a few pictures I took yesterday of the 3 litters of puppies. They are about 12 weeks old now and have started going to their new homes. All except the B & T's that is.Seems we have a combination of a bad economy and people don't like B & T's as much as bleinheims. Not a single B & T has a home yet :(. Where we used to get 6 to 12 calls a week asking about puppies, now its maybe 1 or two. And everyone is looking for a bargain basement puppy. Hope things pick up soon.

At any rate, here are a few pictures, hope you enjoy them.

One of my favorites of the B & T's with mom, the tri, looking on
1567592803_977b0b8301.jpg

We're sure there's something here
1568478862_408edd7437.jpg

Be very, very quiet (in my best Elmer Fudd voice). Our victim will never see us under the tree! There is also a B & T under there.
1567596313_71408f8868.jpg

The attack is on!
1567593425_09aa45fa6e.jpg

No one is safe!
1567600575_95446eac0d.jpg

Black & Tan cavaliers are my favorite color! :luv: I can't believe no one is interested in your precious B&T puppies. They don't know what they are missing.

Oh, Bruce they are all so beautiful......thanks so much for posting pictures. A great way to start the day. Judy and Dixie

Bruce they are looking good, cant believe nobody wants the B&T`s

Wrap them up and ship them to us we will take care of them!!!!:D:D:D

lisa

Bruce, if we lived closer, I'd take one in a heartbeat. Can't believe no one has spoken for them yet.

I'll happily have one as well! :lotsaluv: Can't believe they haven't got homes yet :eek: what's wrong with people? :confused:

I love that puppy sneak attack! :lol:

I'd take all the B&Ts too; I really like them. I regularly see posts from people in the US trying to FIND B&Ts -- as they are so much harder to find. I sure hope they all find their special homes soon. :)

Ah, they are so lovely and how I wished I lived near you as I would so willingly take a little B&T as I am seeking a healthy one right now. Wishing you luck that these darling doggies will soon find loving homes.

Nobody wants a black and tan? What are people thinking. I want a black and tan so badly, I can hardly think. If I had the resources I'd be on a plane to Minnesota today to pick mine out. I just don't, that's all.

They are so beautiful Bruce! I told my dh about the B&Ts and he said 'let's go!' (meaning drive out) and I do think he was serious.....BUT right now we have this 'perfect' pair and the mix is right...easy to take places...it is just not the time for us. I'm scared to change the dynamic because it is soooooooooo good right now. One day I do hope we can take that drive out there though.

Oh, Lynn, three is even MORE fun than two... :lol: Even more ways for them to play together and what I like best is I can take one dog out for some one on one time (which is important to do or they become too interdependent) and can leave two together at home. I never was happy doing this with two, and leaving one alone. Go on, drive! :drivecar:

:lol:

I absolutely agree with Karlin about having 3. We have 3 and I do the same as Karlin. I take one on a walk, or with me in the car, and the other two stay at home and don't go beserk because they have been left behind by themself.... Go for ir...Judy and Dixie

:confused: ohhhh I wish I had a crystal ball and could peer into the future and see what 3 would really be like. I go into an almost panick attack whenever we HAVE to leave the pups home alone (together) so mostly I take them with me. I think I would have to get over the insanity of panicking over leaving them alone before I got another. BUT on the flip side, a 3rd would come to a home with a full time in-home mum...and a fenced in back yard.....and a daddy that adores his 2 precious pups.

I guess it is something to think about...

I cant beleive people want bargain basement pups- they dont deserve a cavalier if thats the case. Those are so beautiful wish I could pop over there to get one!

Star is wondering if those black and tan puppies still live with you. She has her "cousin" visiting this week (my sister-in-law's tri) and she likes bossing him around. Of course, Star will just turn one on December 1, and Chaucer is nearly four years old. Go figure...

Barb, your sig is hilarious.

Bruce.... I do hope some of those pups have homes by now. I think maybe it is that people think 'Cavalier' and think of Blenheims.... but how can anyone resist a BT pup?! Actually, though, Amber was the only ruby in a BT litter. The little BT girls found homes quickly, but the BT boy didn't. As far as I know he was still at the breeder's at 6 months. He was such a snuggly cuddly boy too!

Back