• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleepy Rudy

mlsande21

Wow, it is so hard to not take pictures of these beautiful dogs! Rudy is doing great and fitting in perfectly with our family. I guess my only concern is he has become SOOOOO possesive of me. I like it, but I hope is decreases a little as he gets older.

You hope! hahahahah - my little ruby is mums little soldier - watch out anone who wants to cuddle first! He uses his bum to push all other hug wanters right out of the way!

Oh gosh, what a little darling and looks just like my little Max when he's in this position. Never known a breed of dog quite so affectionate as these in my life. When Max wants a cuddle from either of us who happens to be lying on the sofa, he will literally lie on your chest, place his paws on either side of our neck, press his face closely to the side of ours and begin making these little noises! If only we knew what he is trying to say! He continues in this fashion for at least ten minutes without moving his face from ours.

Back