• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What a day!!

Harvey's Mum

I went to my breeders today to see Rudi, he will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. When I got there
she was in the middle of helping her Ruby bitch deliver pups and she let me stay and watch, I was just so thrilled, Mum was an angel, didn't mind me being there. She had 3 Rubies and 2 Black and Tan, the last pup was half way out and already feeding she couldn't wait to be fully born. they were absolutley gorgeous and sooo tiny. The breeder was fantastic but very busy, hats off to all you breeders out there. I had a wonderful afternoon and will never forget it.

We pick Rudi up a week on Friday, can't wait!! Here are some upto date photos of the little man and his brother who is going to my friends.

Love this one!
1570651593_d9e6b56646.jpg

The Brothers
1571546026_7a995b3b13.jpg

These two are soo funny. He just fell asleep on me.
1570661469_52bd4c6063.jpg

1570658315_98c0e7cc56.jpg

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

What a lovely experience for u. I would love to have been in ur shoes.
As for ur pics what a beautiful little boy, u r so lucky. How r u going to wait a week till u can finally bring him home.

What amazing pictures and such gorgeous little guys. Just so like my little Max as a puppy. What a brilliant experience for you and so nice of the breeder during such a busy time. Hope your week will fly by now, and look forward to news of the homcoming. you must be so excited now.

Oh you're so lucky to have Rudy AND to see pups being born. When I picked up Pickles from the breeder she had some five week old puppies and I just couldn't get over the cuteness.

I can't wait to hear how little Rudy progresses when you bring him home.

That first photo of Rudy is gorgeous! I'd pop that one in a frame! How nice you got to stay while the puppies were being born...I would LOVE to see that one day too. Sounds like a wonderful day....

You were very lucky to see that indeed!! About 95% of my puppies have been born in the middle of the night :rolleyes: you're sitting there feeling really :slp: but soon wake up again when mum starts pushing again!!

Rudy looks adorable!! He'll be with you in next to no time, look forwards to seeing more :snap: of him soon!!

OMG Rudi is so, so cute. What a beautiful, sweet little face.

I remember when Scout was that small and used to sleep on me just like that. Seems like years ago, although she's only 18 months.

What a great day you had watching puppies come into the world. Wow.

Back