• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Roxy

Mycavyangels

We viewed Roxy today:D and are collecting her tomorrow YAY! he mum was such a cutie, i couldnt get a good photo of her, as she was so quick lol
i got one of Roxy and her dad though:D

dogs078.jpg

dogs079.jpg

dogs081.jpg

dogs082.jpg

Roxy and her dad
dogs086.jpg

dogs087.jpg

Roxy is such a doll!!! Enjoy her, im sure she'll be a wonderful addition to the pack!
Now you've got all the colors of the cavvy rainbow! Lucky duck!

Well, I'm not sure who the lucky one is!! You to be getting Roxy or Roxy to be getting your family!! She is adorable and looks to be as spunky as little Buddy!! What sweet pictures!

Oh what a doll. You are just so so lucky to own every Cavie colour. Did they all come from the same breeder? As I am still aredently seeking a B&T puppy I am just fixated on those previoius pics you sent of Buddy. He is just stunning. What a picture you will make out on the Common with your four beautiful dogs and what fun you will all have.

Congratulations. I just love her! When I retire we will get a second one and I think I would like a tri.
Pam

I am so glad that you finally found your Roxy!! :lotsaluv: Full set now you lucky girl!! Looking forwards to more :snap: of Roxy very soon!! :lotsaluv:

Back