• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boy Mauled

Hollyett

Please watch " Inside Story" Tomorrow night Wednesday at 7.30 0n BBC1. There is a story
featured on it about a little boy who was savagley attacked by a dog and left terribly scarred. After he recovered physically his mum was advised the best way to help his understandable fear of dogs, was by getting one. He was on breakfast tv this morning cuddling, youve guessed it a beautiful lady cavailer who is helping to heel him , it was really moving. Im looking forward to seeing the whole story tomorrow, these are such wonderfull dogs.

Saw this too. They couldn't get a better breed of dog for this situation. It is a blenheim called Christy (I think).

Will be recording this, as we are going on holiday tomorrow, will look forward to watching it when we get back.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

I was watching it too this morning. The dog was so calm and so sweet, it's no wonder the little boy fell in love with her.

I saw the article on a sunday newspaper last week.The little boy's psychologist recommended getting him the cavalier but they couldn't afford the cost of one and a cavalier breeder who had heard of his situation donated a four year old bitch to the family.Nice story.
Sins

Back