• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India's babies 6 weeks old ( behind bars ) LOL

inca

100_0665.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0670.jpg

well they weren't in there long i promise LOL .......its been raining here today so they have been trashing the conservatory most of the day Cara has loved stealing their toys and mumma india stayed up on the couch keepig watch

they are all asleep now for half an hr then it starts all over again :)

Awww They are growing up so fast. I love the little one trying to make good his/her escape in the second picture. My goodness, she.he is just too cute and I know will grow up to be just goregous!

Oh, thank you for the pictures of sweet puppy faces. I could just eat them up. They are just precious. Keep the pictures coming. Really look forward to them. Judy and Dixie

fine wather at the mo i will try and snap some of them in the garden .....if they keep still long enough that is :)

Oh they are so beautiful and I am finding it increasingly difficult to watch the B&T's as I am still waiting patiently to find a reputable breeder of B&Ts. Living where I live, it could take forever. Wish I was in Portsmouth right now!!!

They are really stunning Inca, a great credit to you..........any chance of sneaking the wee 1 standing up....to Scotlandicon_whistling

Back