• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger Doing Agility

Gingers Mommy

We've been having a great time and Ginger's been doing really well. Here are some photos:

1589192705_b1e416c2b3.jpg

1589192695_fbce297b55.jpg

1589192791_b057d53be5.jpg

Last edited:
A few more

This is our "turn"

1590173944_df65df55be.jpg

I just gotta jump thru this hole and she'll finally give that darn treat to me!

1590173932_a0f43db30c.jpg

Im very patient with mommy....

1589192699_a3d6bd7b91.jpg

We'll try for some better pictures this week!

Hello Ginger's Mommy!

My daughter is Ginger as well!

Those are beautiful pictures and Ginger seems to be having so much fun!!!

Was she quick to pick up all the routines? I'm not sure how fast my Ginger can pick up this level of challenge!

Thanks guys. We've got class again tonight and we'll try for some better shots!
Gingers mom- we took a puppy kindergarten and learned sit and stay, then for fun (i have quite a bit of time on my hands during football, baseball etc seasons!) we took a 'tricks' class. There we learned to spin (turn) and hi five, and jumping over things. I think that helped for her to catch on really quick.
They are smart dogs, they always seem to catch on quick. I definatly recomend taking your ginger if its something your interested in doing. Im not competetive about it, nor really is anyone in the class, so we all just really enjoy it!!

Back