• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snood shots

Moviedust

The girls had a pumpkin treat the other day, and I took the opportunity to get some snood shots. I'm happy to report there were no DAS signs, though they were obviously wise to the camera. Perhaps they didn't want to give me any permanent evidence of their involvement. . .

Cedar sporting her snooditude:
cedarsnood.jpg

Holly and Willow are excited about the pumpkin being dished:
hollyandwillowsnoods.jpg

Holly is modeling a snood made special by her human grandma:
hollysnood.jpg

Everyone knows they need to sit politely to get their dishes!
sittingforpumpkin.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM pumpkin!
sittingforpumpkin2.jpg

We do not use a snood. Mr. Bud Bud would be mortified and would definitely be a member of Dogs Against Snood (DAS). That said, I love your photos and the Snooditude. Perhaps if we got a little girl . . . .

Cindy, I see some good slipper feet shots in there! Be sure to enter in the THEME contest, okay?

Really nice pictures, and I love Cedar's Snooditude!

Miles isn't crazy about his snood either, but as soon as I take it out he knows it's time to eat!

Kraftwood-2007063.jpg

Miles-24Weeks026.jpg

Kraftwood-2007068.jpg

Back