• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who needs the summer...lol

Rj Mac

What a fab spell of weather we're getting at the mo.........I think we've had more sunshine in the last 2 weeks, than we had all summer, took a few pics on our tea time stroll tonight....
Jake 1st
Image019.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake and Lucy..
Image018.jpg
[/IMG]
The 2 girls..
Image016.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy..
Image014.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs...
Image008.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007.jpg
[/IMG]

A little more...

All 3..
Image006.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy..
Image005.jpg
[/IMG]
And another couple o Megs..
Image003.jpg
[/IMG]
Image002.jpg
[/IMG]
Lastly....the bosses....Jake and Megs ;)
Image001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
It was great tonight, had the field all to ourselves, and the 3 of them took whole advantage....think they covered just about every blade of grass, Lucy loves Jake and Megan to chase her....but niether of them can keep up...lol

great photo`s don`t you just love the colours of the trees at this time of year, and nice and cool for the dogs to run around.

Delightful pics. I love Autumn the Autumn colours and this glorious weather makes it all the more enjoyable to get out with our dogs. What a lovely area you live in.

Great pics Ryan! Thanks so much for sharing them! Some of the tree's our way have literally blood red leaves, I spent today at the local water park helping out with a field trip for Josie's year (GREAT Day!!) and some of the colours were amazing!!

Agree, best weather this year yet so far!! (y)

Great pics. Looks like your girls are the like my Molly - she has to inspect every blade of grass too :D

What beautiful scenery. I just love seeing other parts of the world. Judy and Dixie

Lovely to see them playing int he sunshine - hasn't it been an amazing Autumn?

The tree colours are wonderful :)

Back