• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP My little boy Max

Andy & Kris

Maxiboy.jpg

You've broken so many hearts!

Dear Andy and Kris:

You have my deepest sympathy. Max was so young. I can only imagine how devastated you must be. Please know, though that your little one is in a better place. A place of peace where he waits for you to join him. He's safe there and he's patient. In time you two will be together again

So very sorry and please be assured you will have my prayers and most positive thoughts to help you through this difficult time. Nomatter how young Max was, I feel certain that he has left you with a wealth of wonderful magical memories which when you have healed will be there you to make you smile again.

Again, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby, Max. :( Thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. ((tear))

So very sorry to hear this dreadful news - Max was a lovely boy, such a tragedy to lose one so young.

Im so sorry to hear this sad news. He was so young, our thoughts are with you

Back