• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP My little boy Max

We are so very sorry for your loss, and you are in our thoughts at this time :flwr::hug:

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little guy Max :(
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this heart breaking time :hug::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Max looks like he was such a sweet little guy. My sympathies and hugs!

Thanks everyone for your messages and kind thought. It still hurts so much, the house is quite without the sound of play and every action is empty. My heart quite litteraly aches. He was there for me when my dad died always giving hugs when I needed them without question and he could always read my emotions.

Max had a love for the ladies and this is what eventually got the better of him. We'd walked past a Westie and Max didn't get chance to go see her, so when my boyfriend went into his mam and dads and let him off the lead, he ran straight out and in front of a 4x4. To watch someone you love died is hard enough but to go through this...... full of life one second and in so much pain the next and then slipping away

My poor little Maxi boy

Good night, God bless xxx

Oh how incredibly tragic! I am so very sorry for your tragic and sudden loss, thinking of you at this very hard time........:hug: :flwr:

Good night and God Bless Sweet Max :lotsaluv:

I am so sorry to hear about Max' departure from this world. It must have been devastating to watch it happen without being able to interfere. I send you all my best wishes and warmest hugs.

I can't imagine what you are going through, what a horrible thing to have happened. :( I am so, so sorry. How is Sam doing?

RIP little Max.:paw:

No words can make you feel better - but please remember that all our thoughts are with you at the very sad time. Remember the funny and happy times, and just think of all the ladies he is chatting up over the bridge....

:( that is so sad I'm so sorry about Max... I can't imagine how hard it must be for you :( my deepest sympathys to you and your family xox

:(Max was such a beatuyfull little fellow and I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now .
Lots of hugs from me & and Electra

Back