• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Roxy photos

Mycavyangels

dogs019.jpg

dogs078-2.jpg

dogs075-1.jpg

dogs072.jpg

dogs004-1.jpg

dogs054-1.jpg

dogs002-2.jpg

dogs147.jpg

dogs032-1.jpg

dogs132.jpg

dogs083-1.jpg

dogs056-2.jpg

I love the picture of Buddy watching over his sisters! Too cute.

Roxy is the cutest puppy I've ever seen. She's even cuter than my puppy Ziggy was. I know she will grow up to be a beauty.

Suzanne, these photos are so gorgeous! Roxy is an absolutely beauty and the photo of her with Buddy and Emily is too cute for words!

Roxy is gorgeous! You're so lucky to be the owner of all four colours and they are all beautiful! I'm jealous

She's a little darling.... so cute, she looks to be settling in great with the others and also the cat

Oh, heaven must be missing an angel! Too cute! Your cat is a real star as well for having so much patience with the ear tugging!

They are fantastic photos, the 1s with Roxy and your cat are just brilliant, what a star he is, and Roxy is just beautiful........think I might need to hide this thread from Lisa.....;)

She's gorgeous!! But if you ever get fed up of Buddy you know where I am:)
Looks like she's settled in really well and is ready to be spoilt rotten!

What magical pictures. A huge welcome to Roxy who is just beautiful..and knows it!
They all look sooooooo happy together. Buddy is obviously the minder!

Roxy is beautiful. I think my next one will definitely be a tri. Judy and Dixie

Back