Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bad theme?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like the theme!

I'm looking for an old photo of Chocolate before she was groomed - her slipper hair just keeps on growing, and she looks like she has guinea pigs on her feet. Just haven't found the right picture yet in all our photos.

When is the deadline for this? I'm going out of town and won't return until Tuesday night Oct 23, then I have a vacation day on Wed. Oct. 24 when I'll have time to look for the photo.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

I love the theme!! This really inspired some unique pictures. I will get a shot of my two over the weekend. I think it's great that we have a bit of a challenge and have to really think about this one. Everyone has pictures of their dog taking a bath, playing with a favorite toy, looking cute....but this theme has really generated some unique and creative photos! Love it.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love the theme! Now if I could only get Mavy so slow down for a moments to take a pic of his mini slipper feet.
    Mom to Maverick (3-18-07)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think it is a great theme

There are going to be times when a theme is a little more challening, and there will be fewer entries, but that doesn't mean it is a bad theme. I am enjoying seeing those fuzzy little bedroom slippers.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~