• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A bad theme?

BarbMazz

I've noticed there aren't many entries for the theme! Maybe it was a bad idea, and I should change it?

I think the theme is great! The pictures that have been posted are wonderful. I just don't have any feet pcitures ready to post. Perhaps over the weekend if the Z's work with me at a pumpkin sale I can get some neat (or rather, messy) ones!

I love the theme! It's just that Barkley is so young that he still has "bare feet." I definitely would have entered him if he were a little older.

No, its a great theme, love the entries already. Its probably that people dont already have photos of slipper feet! I am on standby with my camera waiting to catch them in the act:)

I was wondering that myself, I just happened to have a photo that I had only just recently taken. I hope we get more pictures I love the slippers

Mollie hasnt got her slippers yet but im still going to enter one of her lovely cute paws.Been clicking away just wanting for the right pose lol
Should be entered over the weekend.

xxx

When I did my theme I gave people a good couple of weeks to get pics taken or to hunt pics out!! I had just trimmed all my cuddle's feet when you announced the new theme or I could have inundated you with pics!! :lol: Mind you I think Mum and Dad's dogs are getting on for a foot trim, camera in bag and will be over there very soon! :snap::snap::paw::paw:

I'm finding it quite hard to get a good slipper shot! Not a problem though, we like a challenge!

Im getting a photo of max, he usually has leaves attached to his 3 inch slippers....just give us gals time to get a great photo!

I like the theme!

I'm looking for an old photo of Chocolate before she was groomed - her slipper hair just keeps on growing, and she looks like she has guinea pigs on her feet. :p Just haven't found the right picture yet in all our photos.

When is the deadline for this? I'm going out of town and won't return until Tuesday night Oct 23, then I have a vacation day on Wed. Oct. 24 when I'll have time to look for the photo. :eek:

I love the theme!! This really inspired some unique pictures. I will get a shot of my two over the weekend. I think it's great that we have a bit of a challenge and have to really think about this one. Everyone has pictures of their dog taking a bath, playing with a favorite toy, looking cute....but this theme has really generated some unique and creative photos! Love it.

I love the theme! Now if I could only get Mavy so slow down for a moments to take a pic of his mini slipper feet.

I think it is a great theme :)

There are going to be times when a theme is a little more challening, and there will be fewer entries, but that doesn't mean it is a bad theme. I am enjoying seeing those fuzzy little bedroom slippers.

Back