• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 Cavs Found in Southern California

Thanks so much for straightening me out Vikki! I thought I might be losing my mind.....couldn't figure out how Rancho Cucamonga was tied in with 29 Palms :rolleyes: but thought it odd that the two are so similar in circumstances. Tell your brothers.....I'm tipping my hat to him in thanks for getting the boy out and trying to keep them together. That's really so generous of him. If he's not able to find their owner or a home for them together tell him not to hesitate to contact breed rescue. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can give you any guidance with my currently limited contacts.

Thank you Vikki & your brother for everything you two are doing for these Cavaliers! If (God forbid) my two were to become separated from us I would hope and pray that loving people like yourselves would find them and care for them while we searched for them.

By the way, has the girl been scanned for a micro-chip? Just wondering. I appologise if that was discussed in a previous message & I missed it.

Thanks again... :flwr:

Happy Day... Happy Day

:rah:My brother picked the little boy up from the shelter yesterday. Today the owner called to claim them (my bro had also placed an add in the newspaper). The gentleman was able to describe distinctive markings on the babies and the fact that they had been de-barked, something that we were careful not to release to anyone as it is not a standard thing to do.

Evidently, the man had friends with a couple of huskies staying with him and the huskies dug a hole big enough for the cavs to get out.

So they have gone home today. Thank you one and all for your kind thoughts, good wishes, and assistance!

Vikki Wilcox

:rah:What wonderful news!!!!!:rah:

I can only imagine that you & your brother have brought so much happiness back into this family's life...you should be so proud of all the hard work and effort you put forth....I hope the man spoke his gratitude and understood just how lucky he was that his dogs were watched over by some extremely wonderful & kind folks. He was extremely lucky.

Thank you so much for your kindness!!!!

Back