• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Down the River tonight

Rj Mac

I had a really long day at work today, and when I got home I just fancied clearing out with the dogs for a couple of hours, and seeing as it was a nice night we headed down the riverside....don't you guys think that there's no better way of shaking off a bad day by just wandering with the dogs and watching them have a muck about.....ah bliss
The girls..
River.jpg
[/IMG]
Look how far Lucy went in...
river2.jpg
[/IMG]
Mmmmm.....not sure if this was a good idea Dad?
river5.jpg
[/IMG]
As for Jake.....he's usually half way across before he turns back..
river6.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs surveys the scene....
river3.jpg
[/IMG]
Lets get outta here, before he comes out and shakes everywhere!!!
river4.jpg
[/IMG]
river8.jpg
[/IMG]
Out Ma way ladies.....
river7.jpg
[/IMG]

A great walk, and all todays hassles and grumblings are forgotten

Beautiful Pictures of the Puppers. The fall colors are wonderful, too. We don't get to see that here in South Florida.

A walk like that at the end of the day would do wonders for everyone! Glad you had a chance to enjoy it and benefit from it

Beatiuful, beautiful pictures! I think I will follow your example tomorrow and take Molly for a long walk somewhere nice! You've got some wonderful autumn pictures.

Great photos! seems like you are having some nice weather still, its almost dark when I leave work (5'oclock) and its so depressing:(

Thanks guys,
seems like you are having some nice weather still
Yes, the weather's really picked up in the last couple of weeks.....better than it was for most of the summer;)

My cavs would never go that far in the water

Lucy just follows Jake straight in.....no fear at all, Megan on the other hand, being the lady she is.....deems it undignified to get anything other than fer feet wet;)

And after a long walk, what better pillow for chilling out on, than your wee sister...
after2.jpg
[/IMG]
:luv::luv:

Well they've now moved from the bean bag, and claimed my side of the bed.......looks like the sofa for Dad tonight :rolleyes:

Well they've now moved from the bean bag, and claimed my side of the bed.......looks like the sofa for Dad tonight :rolleyes:

Aww! Am sure you will evict them if they haven't moved by bedtime, actually knowing you you'll kip on the sofa anyway!! :lol:

Great pics and Thanks for sharing them, way to go Lucy in the river!! My lot usually get three steps in then stand there holding a paw up and looking pathetic! :rotfl:

Have to agree there is only one thing better than a good old long walk with your Cav's to put the worries of the day behind you, and that's a good long drive round the back lanes in a vintage Aston Martin :lol: What? :eek: We can all dream can't we.................:slp:

Back