• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sweaters

Moviedust

Now that the weather is changing, it was time to find a new sweater! Holly, you see, didn't have one. So she gets the handme down sweater that Willow inherited. And Willow, for the first time, gets a brand new sweater for herself!

I'm not sure she enjoyed her new clothes. :roll: I put her new sweater on, and Holly is wearing hers for the first time, too. Cedar is used to her sweater, and she's all about showing it off.

PS--I think Willow was pissed off enough to flash DAS signs blatantly. :lol:

willowsweater1.jpg

willowsweater3.jpg

hollysweater4.jpg

hollysweater2.jpg

hollyandwillow2.jpg

cedarsweater3.jpg

cedarsweater1.jpg

cedarandwillowsweater2.jpg

cedarwithstick.jpg

willowandhollyrunning-1.jpg

Lovely pictures! The sweaters really look nice on your dogs! One question: is it fitted human sweaters or are they bought especially for the dogs?

Those sweaters are fabulous!! Your girls are all beautiful :luv: Cedar has a real girlie face; so cute and that sweater is just perfect on her. Did you buy those or knit them yourself??

Lovely pictures! The sweaters really look nice on your dogs! One question: is it fitted human sweaters or are they bought especially for the dogs?

These sweaters are designed for dogs. I purchased them (I have no clue how to knit!) at various pet shops. They were 10-12 dollars each.

Oh those are so cute! Those shots of them all running around in their sweaters really made me smile. :)

Back