• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Rudeepoohs

Lovely, sweet tribute to Rudee, and it brought tears to my eyes. I didn't realize she liked carrying sticks and playing in the water when she was younger! :)

Claire: You used to have a Little Dog's Prayer below your signature when Rudee was still with you. I remember I really liked it but I cannot remember exactly how it goes. Would you share it with us? Thanks.

A Little Dogs Prayer

A master who is firm and kind,
and understands a doggie mind;
A Walkie and a meal each day;
that's all I ask for
when I pray.

Wonderful tribute to rudee, many tears oh how we love these fur babies even when they are gone. I lost my Rocky last November actually this week and all week I have been crying. Claire you have wonderful memories. i enjoyed your beautiful tribute.
judy

Arugh you made me cry! That was beautiful tribute to a special girl. I know they say time heals the heart but I know my heart still aches for Jake as I know yours aches for Rudee, but I think that just goes to show how incredible she was... its a tribute to her character.

Rudee i'm sure your in heaven with Jakey having a ball, i'm sure those two would have got along like a house on fire :)
Claire your a champion, you helped me so much with my grief mainly because I could relate to yours. Your a true doggie angel and I know Rudee would be so proud of you for saving Minnie and Cara.

Take care,
lots of Love Lara and Marley

A Little Dogs Prayer

A master who is firm and kind,
and understands a doggie mind;
A Walkie and a meal each day;
that's all I ask for
when I pray.

Thanks, Claire! I have a file folder where I save poems and sayings I like about dogs and I am copying this one and adding it to the file. I will always think of you and Rudee, and of Minnie and Cara for whom Rudee paved the way, when I read it.

Just sitting here crying again..... Claire what a special dog Rudee was, owned by very special people - may I hope your heart remembers the happy times and that you know she is watching over you and your family.

Back