• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Rudeepoohs

Claire L

I can't believe that a year has passed since I last held my Rudepoohs little head in my hand as she gently and peacefully went to sleep. I have been taken back in time this week to those last few days when I tried so hard to make her well yet again so that we could have some more time with her but it was not to be. I had to let her go with the diginity and grace that she deserved. I miss her every day but I am so very grateful for all the years that she graced our home - she was my soulmate and best babykins. She had a special relationship with every member of our family and we often reminice about the times that she pulled the wool over our eyes and came out the winner. She was a very special girl and she will always be remembered with love and affection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT4YZ2DZzGI

rudee

Your video is a lovely tribute to Rudee. I saw that you had just posted it recently. Did you just make it? If so it must have given you a great deal of bittersweet happiness to see Rudee at all the stages of life on this anniversary of her leaving.

Thank you for posting this.

I am sitting here crying. What a lovely tribute to a lovely dog. They leave us much too soon and take a part of us with them when they go.

What a beautiful tribute to Rudee! I smiled through the whole thing....and then came the tears. Rudee was so lucky to have been so loved...and you were so lucky to have shared her life with her. I know she's smiling on you with fondness as she watches your with Cara Mia and Minnie Moo! She's thinking....so glad my mommy is happy again!!!

Thinking of you today Claire - Rudee was very special and I think we all grew to love her from your stories and photos.

Claire, that slide show is wonderful. I especially love that picture of Rudee carrying the stick out of the water - she looks like she was a true spaniel and of course a wonderful friend to you.

I just wanted to say, your video of Rudee is beautiful, and incredibly moving, I'm sitting here choking back tears, an absolutely wonderful tribute to a wonderful dog :flwr:

What a wonderful tribute to Rudee - its brought tears to my eyes - she was a beautiful girl, also brought back memories of my first baby " Lady" who has been waiting at the bridge for the last 6 years.

Oh Claire... What a beautiful tribute. I can't believe it's been a year. What beautiful memories your little girl has left you with. Your video has tears rolling down my face and I promised myself I wouldn't cry! Rudee was one in a million..

Take care claire.....and for Rudee xxxx

What a truly moving tribute to your precious little angel. I wish that today's beautiful sunshine will warm your heart and make you smile when you think back on the treasured memories your little pet has left you and which can never be erased.

Thank you for sharing Rudee with us. She will always be with you and now with us, too. Enjoy your memories and she will live on until you are reunited.

I agree it is a beautiful fitting tribute and it brought tears to my eyes. I don't have the strength to face this in the future.

Claire: You used to have a Little Dog's Prayer below your signature when Rudee was still with you. I remember I really liked it but I cannot remember exactly how it goes. Would you share it with us? Thanks.

Back