• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Molly's Hollywood Mud-treatment

ourempire

Today the weather was just beautiful, so after work I rushed home and drove Molly to the beach (the Wadden Sea). As the day turned out, she got a true Hollywood Mud-treatment:

1) Dip your feet carefully into the Wadden Sea and experience the low tide and the sunset.

1638693953_155be66ccc.jpg

2) Enjoy the cooling muddy sand of the sea, this is good for your furry feet.

1639569936_bc63c972e4.jpg

3) Run and walk in the ocean at low tide, until your legs and stomach is entirely covered with mud. Don't mind the clothes of your human, please feel free to jump up and cover her/him in mud, too.
1638691299_ccfb896c7a.jpg

4) After a long walk you will be taken to a spa resort, where the water has got a nice temperature.
1638701471_98c88b40fd.jpg

5) Your human will rinse out all excess mud, and you will be cuddled dry. Afterwards there is a nice treat for dessert.
1638705239_9761478341.jpg

This was the end of Molly's day! Actually I had to take a photograph of the muddy water after her bath! I never thought she could be that dirty!:rolleyes:

It looks like Molly had a wonderful time. Well, except for the bath. She doesn't look too very pleased with that. But she does have the look of a contented pal in the rest of the photos.

Those are wonderful pics. So glad the weather was so good and Molly looks like she really enjoyed frolicking in the sand.

Back