• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Nessa

Hi there I'm Vanessa =). I've been here maybe a month or so, I just like browsing the forums. I don't have a Cavalier but some day I hope to get one. Right now I have a 15 year old Cocker Spaniel named Nicky and he is the best dog in the world. He is a naughty little guy and enjoys eating toilet paper off the roles, eating anything in sight, and sleeping.

I've wanted a dog of my own my whole life. Three years ago I decided on a Cavalier because, well, they just sound perfect. I decided to wait because I don't have time right now with sports. Once I get my own apartment or house I plan on getting a Cavalier. I came here to learn more about Cavaliers, so I can really be prepared in the 4 or more years I'm going to have to wait. I hope this posts before it wouldn't let me!

Vanessa cavtiny

Vanessa, you sound like a smart young lady. Puppies demand a lot of time and energy and for you to recognize you cannot give that right now is wonderful.
Your time will come! And your special baby will come into your life when the time is ready.
Good luck with the education, there sure is a lot to learn.
Pam

Hi there, welcome to the boards, you've come to the right place to learn about Cavaliers,

icon_welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy being part of this community. No doubt you will be a fabulous cav person when you finally get one!

Hi Vanessa and welcome! This is just the place to pose any questions you have about this lovely breed and to learn from the plentiful advise you will gladly be given. Have fun.

Hi there!!

icon_welcome to the boards Vanessa, you are doing the right thing getting as much info on the breed first, you've certainly come to the right place for that!!

Welcome Vanessa. I joined the forum before I had a Cavalier too. Good on you for getting your priorities sorted & having a plan. icon_welcome

Back