• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here's my Doggy!

Nessa

Here is my cocker named Nicky, nick named Neu, Snooks, Fluffy, Cuteness, Billy (aka Silly Billy), Stinky, Floofs, Snorter, umm I think I will stop there ;). He has a lot of nicknames! Sadly, I don't have very good pictures of him. Like two years ago my computer crashed and I lost all my pictures. All I have is pictures of him as an old man now :(.

IMG_2188.jpg

PICTURE_063.jpg

PICTURE_077.jpg

PICTURE_168.jpg

PICTURE_169.jpg

PICTURE_283.jpg

PICTURE_289.jpg

I love my little Nicky! He's an old feller though!

Vanessa

Ps- hope they are small enough

Thanks for sharing your photos. My first dog of my own was a blond American Cocker Spaniel named Gumbo who lived to be 16. He looked a lot like your Nicky so seeing your photos brings back a lot of wonderful memories.

:thnx:

He's a beauty l love his lovely coat, how old is Nicky and are the cocker's as nice natured as the cavaliers

Wow that’s an amazing coat, he is beautiful.

I look after my brothers black cocker from time to time and she also has many nicknames but they are all unprintable :yikes

Elaine 2 said:
are the cocker's as nice natured as the cavaliers

I don’t know about other cockers but my brother’s dog is like a cavalier on speed, but I think that’s down to the fact she gets spoilt rotten when she stays.;)

He's a beauty l love his lovely coat, how old is Nicky and are the cocker's as nice natured as the cavaliers

I cant really say as we got Nicky from some people who had left him in the backyard all day while keeping their little lap dog all cozy inside. He was never socialized or anything, so when he was younger and had more energy he was not very good with other animals or people.

Since he is older now (15) he doesn't really care enough to attack anything, but he barks at some things. Despite his background, once he knows an animal/person, he would never ever harm them. At first he was not very good with my rabbit and now he will never hurt him, no matter how fast he hops. That's what I love about my baby the most =). I don't think Cockers are as good with people, but I have never had a Cavalier so I would know!

Vanessa

Ps- thanks for the comments!

HI!

What a sweetie Nicky looks!! :lotsaluv: Sorry to hear you lost all your other pics when your computer "died" same thing happened to me as well, now I go to Boots and put them all on a photo CD before I reformat the card.

Back