• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've been keeping secrets!! New Arrivals!!

Oh they are coming on a treat Cathryn. Cherry serves up gold top milk for sure ;) (full cream milk for those not familiar with gold top). If I had to choose, you know who I'd go for, Cherry! Of the pups, I like Barnaby best because his eyebrows don't frown, if you know what I mean!

Last edited:
Shame on you, keeping secrets like that!

Those are 3 really cute pups! I especially like Roly, as I have always had a soft spot for rubies. Too bad you didn't get the girl you were hoping for, but you have 3 nice, healthy puppies and a healthy mom.

So sweet,big contrats to you all.Id have never been able to keep a secret like that lol id have screamed the house down telling people.I love Buster looks like a cheeky little fella.Shame you didnt get a girl like you wanted but there all just wonderful.
I too want another female pup (i know Mollies only 14 weeks lol)So we decided that when mollie is 3 years we will allow her to have one litter and keep a girl if one comes along.
Good luck and keep us posted with lots of photos xxx

:rah:Congrats Cherry and Cathryn! 3 healthy boys! They are all beautiful. Keep us updated on the :snap:

Cathryn- Congrats on the healthy new arrivals. SO fun having all four colors! Id love to take barnaby off your hands if I lived closer!!
Please keep us updated with Pics! GO CHERRY! Job well done!

Aw they're gorgeous! The little ruby is a ringer for Amber at that age, although she had a wider blaze.

Congrats, Cathryn!

Oh wow Cathryn congratulations! :rah:

Yep I just squealed at the computer when I realised what a fantastic secret you had been keeping!!

They are just adorable, and Cherry looks such a lovely mummy too. Oh now you've made me all broody for a puppy again :luv:

Oh they are so sweet! :luv::luv::luv:
I missed Armani's baby days, but his breeder did give me a dvd with all of the baby photos.
Love puppies!

Cathryn:

Congratulations on your new little ones! They are adorable. I so want a black and tan, but I'm still hapy for you. Will you be keeping these guys with you? Please post more pictures, please. There is nothing cuter than a little black and tan little boy puppy!

ooh, I'll have Roly please...what a cutie!!! Can you post him over to me, he's so squidgy looking and I love rubies!

CONGRATULATIONS catherine!! Such secrets aren't a problem when we get to see surprises of the beautiful babies yeah :)!!!!!!!!!

Well done - looking forward to more photos :)))))))))

and a pleaseure that secret was to keep :)

lovely boys Cherry ...well done
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back