• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've been keeping secrets!! New Arrivals!!

Cathryn

Hello All!

Okay, I 'fess up I've been holding back on you all! :oops:

My Tri-colour girl Cherry was mated recently to a Ruby lad, I have long wanted a wholcolour and am on some lists but most breeders keep the best girls back for themselves and rightfully so! So I used a Ruby who carries a lot of Blenheim in his background and is similarly bred to Cherry! She conceived and had a easy pregnancy, nothing fazes her anyway!!

On the 1st October, and with almost a week left to go I was called to school to pick up Josie who was poorly, I was gone all of 15 minutes, so you can imagine my shock when I walked in and Cherry was delivering a puppy!! :eek: My very first Black and Tan!! 20 Minutes later we got a Ruby and a further 2 hours later another Black and Tan! Although quite early they all were fine and were very big weights, the first pup was 7 Ounces, the Ruby was 10 (that is BIG!) and the 2nd B/T was 9 Ounces!! All 3 are boys!! (Darn, I wanted girls, back to the drawing board on that part!)

They are all doing extremely well, I have never had a litter gain weight so easily whilst appearing to barely feed at all!

A few pics for you, This is Cherry with the boys at 3 days old

wholecolourpupsandoctavia001.jpg

First born B/T "Barnaby" just a couple of hours old here

PuppiesOctober1st011.jpg

Ruby lad, "Roly" also just a couple of hours old here

PuppiesOctober1st009.jpg

Second B/T boy "Buster" again just a couple of hours old here!

PuppiesOctober1st010.jpg

And here they are this afternoon, now 19 days old and with their eye's open!! Awww, sweet!!

Barnaby

wholecolourpupsandoctavia010.jpg

Roly

wholecolourpupsandoctavia011.jpg

Buster

wholecolourpupsandoctavia012.jpg

Enjoy................. :lotsaluv:

Oh Cathryn they are gorgeous. Congratulations to Cherry she is beautiful. Sorry you didn't get the girls you wanted but your 3 little boys are adorable.

We will have to watch you, keeping secrets like this, what else have you up your sleeve:lol:

Give them all bigs hugs from Harvey and myself.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Oh they are doing really well Cathryn - I just love Roly, he still looks bigger than the other two!

Omigosh, I could NEVER keep such a great secret! Cherry is such a beautiful mommy, and look at those healthy plump puppy bellies!!! What gorgeous babies!!! Hearty congratulations!

Oooh they have remained fat and happy! :lol: That Buster looks like he's up to something... :shifty:

Awwww - they are wonderful! So handsome! I wouldn't be able to keep it secret, so well done, Cathryn!

Catherine, these little boys are truly beautiful and their Mummy is a real star. How I wish I could hold them all! You certainly have plenty of work to keep you going and hope you will have a lovely time tonight..you deserve it. Please keep the pics coming, when and if you get time that is.

:w*w:cl*pCongratulations Cathryn, to both you and Cherry, all 3 are stunning, but have to admit.....we are just in love with Buster :l*v::l*v:.....We're just off to order you that RV we were talking about right now;)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! How cute are they ....... I agree with Karlin that Buster looks like trouble, love him. Barnaby has the sweetest face. Roly is the perfect name for the precious ruby.. You are so lucky to get puppy kisses whenever you want. Judy and Dixie

Cherry says Thank You for the lovely comments about her son's! :lotsaluv: as she is now 5 and a half this is her final litter now. Cherry is what can only be described as "in your face" she is just "full on" and a lovely dog to be around, the father of the pups "Fergus" has a nice sweet laid back temperament, just hope they take after him!!

The pups have stayed pretty much the same size order, Barnaby is still the smallest and Roly and Buster are just a pair of great big fatties! :lol: I have to admit to having a soft spot for Barnaby, I think mostly because I just saw him just sliding out and grabbed him and started resus right away, I really thought at that moment I was going to lose him, he was gasping a lot, but he pulled through and is as healthy as his brothers.

It is odd seeing my tri with a litter of whole-colours though, and for the first time in my breeding career I can claim to own all 4 colours!!
It hasn't been easy keeping quiet about this lot I can tell you, a few folks knew about them from the start (You all know who you are! ;) ) Thank You for keeping my secret with me! I just wanted to wait until they had their eye's open before I introduced you all first!!!

They are all getting little characters already and of course Josie is cuddling them already, she was playing her guitar to them the other night, I hadn't the heart to tell her they can't hear her for another week yet! :lol:

Will keep you updated on their progress, I am very pleased with them even though I didn't get the girl I wanted :( Main thing is Cherry is fine and the boys are all doing well, time will tell on anything else!!

:w*w:cl*pCongratulations Cathryn, to both you and Cherry, all 3 are stunning, but have to admit.....we are just in love with Buster :l*v::l*v:.....We're just off to order you that RV we were talking about right now;)

Brilliant!! Can you make it a Dark Grey Paint job please?? Love that colour!! ;) :lol: Buster says he'll try not to have any accidents in it on the way up to you!! :lol: ;)

:w*w: They're are sooooo adorable! Mummy Cherry is beautiful.:flwr: :luv: Buster ! Looks like he is going to be a handful!

congrats!!!!! What a lovely surprise!!!!!! Cherry looks in great form and very much the proud mum!! As for her sons!!! They are just absolutely adorable!!! I'm so looking forward to the next installment of pics :snap: :snap:

Back