• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Small brag

Bruce H

Just a small brag. Kris is at an AKC show in Springfield, IL this weekend. She called earlier this evening to tell me that Deuce (aka Construction Puppy) got a 4 point major; took Winners Dog! So he now has 3 majors and 10 points. Just 5 more points to go.

There is a down side to all this :(. Although Deuce never did do a lot of actual construction work around the house, he did at least supervise a lot. But since his last win, he thinks he should be able to just bark out orders. And he has been telling me I'm not working fast enough on the dog room. I fear it's only going to get worse now. The pressure is really on ;)

Yay well done Deuce and Kris - we all love Deuce, he is such a character. I can just imagine him "supervising" you!!

:w**h**: Way to go Deuce and kris!!

:lol: Can just see him now Bruce with his little hat on lounging on the deck and telling you to hurry up with the work! :lol:

Hope he gets his last 5 points very quickly now!!:xfngr:

:rotfl: See, you give them an inch and they take a mile... you should know that by now!

That's great stuff, Bruce; you must be so pleased. I always remember Deuce's construction pics! :)

Back