• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Darcy

Adaph

This is our little man Darcy, we bring him home on 10th November, but went to visit him yesterday. We fell in love with him! My little boy and him really hit it off and we think they are going to be best of friends!

I have a feeling these are going to come out a bit big! Sorry!!

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

Welcome Darcy. Darcy is just beautiful. I know you can't wait until Nov. 10th...... Judy and Dixie

Your Darcy is lovely!! :lotsaluv: I have a Darcy too but he's Blenheim :luv:The next two weeks will soon go by very quickly indeed!!

Darcy is gorgeous. I love his markings. His ears are caramel coloured in that second picture! Makes me just wanna cuddle and kiss him!! How old is Darcy?

Darcy is gorgeous. I love his markings. His ears are caramel coloured in that second picture! Makes me just wanna cuddle and kiss him!! How old is Darcy?

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

He isn't a tiny pup, he is 16 wks already. He was already sold when he was younger, then the people had to back out, then he breeder was moving so with one thing and another he hadn't got round to finding him a home. We believe he was meant not to have been sold because he was waiting for us to come along!!!
He has an umbilical hernia, but have been reading posts on this board about that and it seems to not be a problem.

I'll post some more pictures when we get him home.

Amanda

Looking forwards to seeing more pics of your Darcy!

Umbilical hernia's aren't anything much to worry about unless they are really big and even then can be repaired surgically very easily.(y)

He looks great! I'm sure he's keeping you all very busy ;))

Don't worry about the hernia. My dog has one and fortunately it did not grow in size with him so it hasn't been operated on as it's now tiny!!

Darcy has arrived!

We picked up our beautiful boy today!
He has been angelic since bringing him home, he hasn't left my side (could bode badly for tonight!!). Even my husband who was a little more sceptical about getting a puppy is totally smitten with him, and as for my little boy - he loves him!
These were some pictures we took this afternoon when we got him home.

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

What a beautiful photo of your son and Darcy!!!!!!!!!!! Love that smile on your son!!!! Sooooo sweet!!!!! Congratulations on bringing Darcy home....I hope you savor each moment of his puppy-hood....take lots of photos, you won't regret it!

Oh he is soo gorgeous I could just eat him!
Reminds me of when we brought our own tri colour home he was much smaller and fitted in a shopping basket and just kept peeping out of it to lick my nose on the long journey home! They are so adorable

Back