Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kieran with Megs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kieran with Megs

We did very little today, just a nice chilled day with a few dvds, Scooby Doo, and Babe to name 2,

Here's Kieran and Megs settled down for the afternoon...
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

1 of the best things, and the most pleasing from our point of view since Megs came home, is the bond she's formed with Kieran, he dotes on all 3 of the dogs, but Megan is his special girl
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Aah that is so easy to see and they certainly make a lovely pair. Funny, when I see your dogs listed above reminds me of when we too had a lab and two Cavaliers. Our Lab used to allow them to just lie on top of her or basically anything they wanted. When she was ill towards the end of her life, they literally used to watch over her by sitting not in her bed as usual in case they hurt her, but they used to place themselves outside it with their heads on top of it close to hers! I really am convinced that dogs do sense when one of their own is ill or nearing the Bridge. I so vividly recall Gemma's last hours with us and how those dogs who would normally be snoring flat out, never closed an eye until she was free. It's quite amazing and so moving don't you think?

Post Thanks / Like

That truly is an amazing thing, and I think you're right, the dogs do sense if 1 of their own is unwell, or for that matter if 1 of us is not 100%, I've seen Lucy and Megs cuddle up to Lisa if she's been unwell, or if my Arthritis flares up and floors me as it sometimes does.....the dogs are never far away .....Thankyou so much for sharing your Gemmas story with us
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's a great way to spend the afternoon!! Megan and Kieran look so very sweet together and I am so pleased to hear they already have a "bond" together

Now have to ask, has Megan seen 101 & 102 Dalmations yet? My Cuddle go beserk when we have those films on, in particular Josie's special lad Mr.chips!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Kieran and Megs look so happy together! It's clear that they have a special bond. How wonderful for both of them!
    Julie and the Z-Team
    Miami, Florida

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful photo of two best friends!
    Owned by Barkley the CKCS , Sweet Pea the ET , and three goofy cats!

Post Thanks / Like

FANTASTIC - a boy & his dog!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

I have some special photos of my grandsons and Maddy. There is nothing quite so heartwarming as seeing a child loving a dog.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How sweet!
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

What a sweet picture--they look to be the best of pals!!
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)