• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Daily Chase

Lynn

1689489515_81b823f22e_b.jpg

This is a daily scene in our back yard. (garden) (Of course, minus the leaves on the ground!) Molly & Max chase each other many times every day.....sometimes when they are barking I can redirect that energy by saying 'Who wants to Run, Run, Run??' and almost immediately they begin the big chase. Here they are jumping off the old retaining wall.....not to worry, the hill meets them and it is not much of a drop. I love this photo because it looks like Molly is smiling....which I know she is every time they chase each other....they just LOVE it too much.

Molly's smile is absolutely contagious! I started smiling as soon as I saw her smiling face flying through the air!

Brilliant picture... Did you edit it in photoshop or was it just pot luck it came out like that

This is straight from the camera...I put the camera on the sports setting and then panned to get the feeling of movement..it was also about 5:00pm and the light was fading which will also cause some blur.

I wish I could take something as brilliant as that

You will!! It takes some patient general clicking away, I often have my camera with me, the best pics are the one's you don't "set up" and simply just snap off!!

What an incredible action shot that is!! Bet you've set it up as your screensaver now haven't you? I would!! :lol: (y)

Best way to see a Cavalier that is, running full pelt with their ears flapping away! Totally beautiful!! :lotsaluv:

You will!! It takes some patient general clicking away, I often have my camera with me, the best pics are the one's you don't "set up" and simply just snap off!!

Oh yes...snap and snap and snap. Although on this shot it was just one of two...which is rare for me...usually I have to take a bunch to get one decent one. But, this was part of their normal chase path....so I knew they would be coming right there, which made it easy on me and I knew what to expect. I should probably get out there today with the dogs and try to redo this one to get a better focus on them, by taking the camera off automatic and work with the manual settings...but truthfully, I'm too lazy. This one is just fine.

LOL! :D This just looks so fun! And I love the colours! And I am impressed that you managed to capture both running dogs in one picture!

What a beautiful picture with all the colorful leaves on the ground. Molly & Max look like they are having a blast! :dogwlk:

:w*w:What a photo!! :paw::paw::paw: Love that photo...

... really, what an action shot (y) I think that may have been a winner for the calender.
The leaves on the ground are really bright and colourful but look like a blanket on the floor. You can tell that they are zooming at some fast speed.:)

Back