• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bluebell with a tasty leaf !

emmawright

Here are some photos of Bluebell from today, she was outside waiting for me to let her in, although she didn't seem to mind having a leaf stuck in her mouth and one on top of her head!!!

1744966240_e74d669dfe.jpg

1744966210_4c4dd57024.jpg

I put this photo on as well as i think she has such a mischavous face! She looks funny here as she has been chasing tasty leaves!! We call this her Elvis face, as she does a funny thing with her lip where it goes up one side!
1744966290_73a7d2e934.jpg

I love that last photo and am very familiar with that face, although in our house we call it Cleo's p***ed off face, as it only ever appears when she doesn't get what she wants namely chocolate!

Great pics! Yes, ours do this face. Gerry calls it Elvis too or Billy Idol. Love it.

Emma, that is so funny, I call Scout the same thing when her lip goes up, Elvis. Bluebell is just gorgeous. Scout loves chasing the leaves too and has crunched a few and maybe even eaten some. :(

Aw Bluebell :lotsaluv: My lot have the same "Elvis" look too, usually when I want to bath them! :lol:

I call it a smirk. That's when mine do the lip curl- when they're smirking at me or each other. Who says dogs don't have a sense of humour?!

Back