• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey & Gus

Jen

I'm at home for the rest of the week using up some vacation time, the dogs are loving it. Got out the yardstick to retrieve who knows what under the couch. Not ever sure what's under there, but to them it's like Christmas, they get so excited.
IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Another favorite pastime, looking out the front door. Not sure why, but whenever we open the front door for them, they start hauling their toys over to it...
IMG_0724.jpg

The neighbors across the street have put up their annual Halloween cemetery and decor...it really gets Gus going!
IMG_0725.jpg

Thats adorable they bring their toys to the door and just hang there looking out!
Ginger goes nuts when I bring the yardstick out bc she knows theres bound to be something found that shes lost moons ago!

Aw! LOVE :lotsaluv: the pics of them at the door!! My lot are usually all over the sofa when I get the seat cushions off as the kids tend to lose soft toys and half eaten biscuits down the back of it! :lol: The dogs are what I call my "Pre-Vacuum" clean up crew! :lol:

Those two never cease to crack me up! I love how they bring their toys over to the front door. What a couple of absolute characters you have there! Just love them to pieces!

Your doggies are soo cute, love the pic of all the toys piled up at the door and them both looking out!!!!

Bringing the toys to the door and then haning out there watching......how sweet is that?!! I love those photos next to the door!!!! What a cute pair they make. Thanks for sharing those pics with us!

I never get tired of Abbey and Gus pictures! And these don't disappoint. :lol: Love them looking out the front door... why doesn't it surprise me that Gus would get excited about Halloween decor? :rotfl:

They are so cute, Jen! And we know the yardstick routine well. One time I managed to pull out 17 cat and dog toys. The cats love when I free their stash but I think Spencer puts his under there on purpose. He wants me to think his toys have gone to toy heaven so I buy him new ones.

Thanks everyone! They're so quirky and funny, we love it. The guy who is sheetrocking our basement has a Schnauzer, Steadman who sometimes comes over with him. It's hiliarious to see Gus and Steadman together--Abbey goes into referee mode!

Back