• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shopping!!

Ansley

So I went ahead and ordered a puppia harness vest in camo & a matching leash, a buddy belt (purple) for when he is bigger, a donut bed by bowser beds (blue, brown & silver striped, its quite comfy looking!)
on the weekend im off to buy a crate, bowls, pee pads (just in case) & im going to price out the car seats as my dad said that was a huge MUST!
plus i may have to invest in a new doggy gate.
Plus I may get a few toys from Puppy Love while im at the halloween party this weekend.
only 31 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!

People have been giving me mixed reviews on the Buddy Belt, but the leather seems quite soft so i think it shouldnt irritate. But thats why i ordered the harness vest as well!

Im so excited, can you tell!! :) :) :)

Aww! it's always exciting buying things for your new baby!! Must say however that for travelling your baby will be MUCH safer in a Kennel Cab than in a car seat!

Back